Hello, Indiana students!
The IN-Demand Virtual Career Fair will be on June 30, 2020 from 3-5 pm ET. Make sure to use Google Chrome as your browser during the fair.
From 3-4:30 pm ET, students will have 10-minute time slots with recruiters to have virtual video calls (recruiters will use InternX's built-in video solution or will provide a link for you to use their own video conferencing application). These meetings are found in your Meetings tab. Refresh your page when it is your meeting time, and click "Start a Meeting." Please be aware that the “Start a Meeting” button will only work once per recruiter meeting. Do not click it multiple times.
From 4:30-5 pm ET, some companies will host open session for any students to join. To join these Q&A sessions, click on the session link, which can be found in the company's "About" tab if they are hosting one.
Not sure who to chat with? Look for your original confirmation email from Eventbrite to find the Zoom link to speak with a Career Fair Advisor from 2:30-4:30 pm ET.
In order for you to be fully prepared for the fair, please read the following list of actions you can take leading up to the fair.
1. Make sure your profile is up to date with your latest information. This is what recruiters will be looking at to see your resume and experiences.
2. Check out the Job Postings that companies add by clicking on your "Career Fairs" tab and then selecting the "Jobs" tab. Recruiters will be adding jobs later this week & early next week so check back in a few days for job postings. You can message employers through those postings if you are interested.
3. Accept any recruiter invites that you receive through the link in your email. Recruiters are beginning to send invites starting June 24.
4. Open scheduling for companies will begin on June 25 at 9 am ET. At that time, you can schedule a meeting during available time slots. As a reminder, these are first come, first serve.
•If you do not get to schedule a meeting with a company you are interested in, "save" that company and check on the day of the fair for any meeting cancellations. Openings may appear that you can fill.
5. If you still want to learn more about a company and did not have the chance to meet with them, check their company description to see what steps you should take to let the company know that you are interested.
We want to make this process as seamless as possible for you so please read the above steps thoroughly, and let us know if you have any questions by using the Intercom chat box in the lower right hand corner of our website.
Good luck at the virtual fair! You've got this.
The InternX Team